Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How to Become a Game Tester

So hopefully you checked out the videos on Youtube. If you didn't, check them out here "How to Become a Game Tester". How if you did watch the videos over on Youtube then you must be here to find out how you can get more exclusive training on how to become a game tester.


I hope that you like the videos, like I pointed out before in the videos I personally never have been a game tester. But when I went out to research how to do so, I still no longer have any interest in becoming a game tester. Though after doing all that research I couldn't just let the information go to waste. So I decided to share it.

I am about 90% sure what I told you is accurate and should help anyone who would like to become a game tester. Just follow what I told you in the "How to become a game tester" videos. First create a resume, second create a cover letter, and then their find the companies you'd like to work for and apply. It's that simple.

The process for getting a job as a game tester is the same as any other job you would apply for. Though game producers don't advertise there job openings because they know that gamers will come to them. So you'll want to be one of those gamers. So once again I hope you found the videos helpful and if you would like more exclusive training.


Game Tester Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment